Are you bored with this old splash screen of Lenovo? (Splash Screen is the first picture before boot animation)
Then here is something to change your test completely.
Go to TWRP recovery> click install> find the zip file and flash it.
To get back to the original Splash Screen Flash this file which is also provided down below This post.
Download : Here
- To know more about splash screen visit Here
- To make your own splash screen visit Here (though it’s for Lenovo a6000 but you will surely get help)
- To go back to the original Splash Screen Flash this file from TWRP.
- Manually get back to the original Splash Screen: Flash original logo.bin from stock ROM. Use SP FlashTool, or rename logo.bin to logo.img and install from TWRP (Install image to partition logo). Or replace logo.bin to any zip.
- Credit: Thanks LEXA0857 from 4pda for making these Splash Screens.
Thanks to Vadolaz for the stock splash screen.